A long standing professional services company who oversees the provision of various financial sectors through both professional individuals and independent firms. They engage closely with financial policy makers as well as shaping debates around audit reform and striving for the clearest and most stable tax systems. They strive to build the growth and competitiveness of the UK economy as well as the skills of Britain’s future financial leaders.
The Company were challenged with a large scale complex event and faced some substantial hurdles.
- They needed to find a venue that could not only cater for a vast amount of people but that
- could do so for the span of 4 weeks with the group changing every week. 1360 people were tobe trained over the span of the event.
- The Company like to provide maximum space for each delegate during their learning experience.
- The need for a large amount of accommodation and good quality dining options.
- Requirement of dining events for large numbers post training days.
Based on past experience with The Company, we at Wyboston Lakes knew that the requirement for space might be a little beyond our beautiful conference rooms, so we erected a pavilion just outside our Executive Centre which The Company would then take over for their own use during their stay. The span of the pavilion meant that they had the space they required for each delegate as well as exclusive use of all 25 meeting rooms, and the Executive restaurant and dining spaces. The Executive rooms were used exclusively for The Company’s accommodation, and the function space was used for themed evenings and decorated dinners. Due to the exclusive hire of the centre we were able to change the space and service daily to cater for The Company’s needs.