Just Eat are a technology focused company that provides delivery service to fast food restaurants up and down the country.
With over 67,000 restaurant partners and 100+ cuisine types available to over 17 million customers worldwide, Just Eat offers incredible choice – catering to every taste, mood, occasion and budget.
Just Eat had certain requirements for their National Conference in order to make it exceptional.
- They needed outdoor team building facilities with a range of activities.
- Equally that had to have a conference and meeting space with room for various projects to be undertaken at the same time.
- The venue had to have a reputation for high standard food and forward thinking technology due to these being the focus areas of Just Eat.
- A fun atmosphere for the evening was crucial for delegates to relax and connect.
- They required a contained space so that delegates did not have to travel far between activities
Our Training Centre offered exactly what Just Eat needed for their annual
conference. Using our Willows conference room, 4 training rooms and 2
syndicate rooms we were able to provide plenty of space.
Our onsite Ride Leisure facility is perfect for all sorts of outdoor team building
and with a 3 minute coach journey it’s easily accessible. Our Willows restaurant was able to provide the high quality food required and our Audio-Visual team more than happy to work with the technology required by Just Eat. Each evening the restaurant offers a themed menu with casual dining experience giving the company the ability to kick back and have a good time.