Rules Of Participation
- The Business Club programme is open to selected employees, dealers and associates (who from hereon shall be referred to as Participants) of Wyboston Lakes Resort (who from hereon shall be referred to as The Operator). Participation in the programme is strictly by invitation only.
- You will need employer's permission to participate in the Programme and there may be a personal tax liability arising from the use of points. If you are not employed directly by The Operater it is your responsiblility to make the appropriate declarations.
- Participants who leave the appointment of an invited company have one month from date of leaving to redeem any claimed points. After that time The Operator reserves right to close your account.
- The promotion will run from 14.2.2020 until further notice. Points for purchases for qualifying corporate bookings received by The Operator on or between the start and end dates are eligible for reward on the programme.
- Points and rewards are not transferable and no cash or credit alternatives are available.
- Reward values, points allocations and qualifying bookings and packages may change over the programme duration without prior notice.
- All rewards are subject to availability and The Operator reserve the right to withdraw any product or service without notice. If a particular reward becomes unavailable, The Operator reserve the right to offer suitable alternative.
- Reward points collected will expire 365 days after being credited to your account. Any reward points that are not redeemed within this timeframe will expire and become void.
- The Operator cannot guarentee free availability of all products, models, variants and colours or delivery of rewards.
- Rewards will be made at the complete discretion of The Operator. Rewards are subject to Terms & Conditions of Sale attached the these conditions.
- Rewards are subject to the eligible participants meeting the stated performance criteria. By participating in the programme, you will be deemed to have read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The decision of The Operator on all matters relating to the programme is final.
- You have the optoin to donate your points to charity through the rewards catalogue. If you choose this option, points can be donated in multiples of £1.00 and your donation will be credited to your chosen charity on a quarterly basis.
- If you have chosen to register your membership as a team rather than an individual, the nominated team leader will be responsible for spending the points that have been earned by the team members.
Collection Of Points:
- There are three ways to collect points on every qualifying booking: As an individual, as a team (there can be more than one team in a company programme), as a company as a whole.
- Clients collect one point for every £5.00 spent.
- Agents collect one point for every £10.00 spent.
- Clients and agents redeem their points at £0.05p per point. Should an agent wish to pass the points benefit onto their client directly they can do as the agent rate of 5p per point.
How Does A Booking Qualify?
- A single booking made for meetings, incentives, conferencing and events that is over the value of £4k will qualify to collect points.
- Where a qualifying booking is made by you has already been discounted in some other way, or is subject to some other promotion, rebate or reward scheme, or you have received or are entitled to receive any discount, rebate, gift or other reward in respect of such booking, then it will not attract points. Rewards points can also be deducted in the event this applies.
Use Of Website:
- You are granted a non-exclusive right to use this website subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The service is a membership based service and you will be required to submit a security password prior to gaining entry into the service.
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account details. If you believe that your password has become comprimised you should contact the programme administrator as soon as possible and (subject to security checks) we will change your password. We will not be responsible to you if there is unauthorised access to your account and/or unauthorised account activity as a result of your password becoming compromised, unless thi sis due to our negligence. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security.
- We cannot guarentee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
- You will be awarded points for your qualifying bookings made within the programme dates. The qualifying bookings will be clearly presented to you through The Programme's Earn points section. The Operator may determine and change from time to time without prior notice to you the packages and bookings that qualify for points. Products valid for reward points will be displayed on the programme website.
- Points will only be awarded for units bought at standard or non-contract prices.
- Points will be awarded on a monthly basis for the previous months bookings. We require the booker to confirm their club number with their event planner at time of booking.
- Points can not be awarded on any booking made in conjunction with a special offer.
- All points are rewarded at the absolute discretion of the venue management team.
- Points may be subject to change at the end of each financial year for new points collected.
- Points will automatically expire after 12 months unless otherwise stated or agreed.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to third party providers. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copywright.
- You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal and research only. Commercial use is not permitted. The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties without our prior written consent is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Accuracy Of Information:
- The information in this website is given in good faith. It is subject to change without notice. We are not liable for any inaccuracies and make no representation and except as set out below under 'Liability' give no warranty as to its accuracy. The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation.
- Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be considered to be an offer to enter into a contractual relationship.
Linking and third-party material:
- This website may contain links to other websites. We accept no responsiblilty or liability for the content of other websites which are not under our strict control or for the content of any third party advertisements on the website. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us of that other website. We do not accept responsibility for the privacy policies or procedures of any sites which are linked to our web site. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Third party suppliers advertise their services/products on the website and feature their products as part of the service. Please note that if you choose to order goods/services from those third parties, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant supplier and we are not a party to any agreement that you enter into. Any arrangements made between you and any third party are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
- We will not be responsible to you for any loss or damage you may suffer however it may arise as a result of your access to or use of this website or any materials on this website except where the loss or damage is death or injury caused by our breach of any legal duty of care owed to you by us; caused by our fraud; caused by any other matter where we are prevented from excluding our liability by law; or covered by our returns policy, in which case the provisions of our returns policy will apply.
- We make the service available to you at our discretion and may terminate your access to the service at any time without notice. Some circumstances in which we may choose to exercise our right to terminate your access to the service include (but are not limited to): if you are in breach of these terms and conditions; or where you participate in the service through a company membership: or if you cease to be an employee of the company; or if our agreement with the company for the provision of the service should terminate for any reason.
- When you register for membership of the service we will need to know your name, e-mail address, telephone number, and delivery address. We need this information for our own internal records purposes, in order to process and fulfill your orders, to let you know the status of your orders, and to address any queries regarding your orders.
- We and other affiliated companies may use information that you provide for market research purposes; to advise you of special offers; to inform you about products and services.
- We may also disclose your information to our appointed third party agents in order to process your orders, for example, to courier companies who deliver goods to you on our behalf.
- We may disclose your information to our professional advisers for the purpose of obtaining professional advice or to other third parties if we have a legal obligation to do so. We may also disclose your information to a purchaser in the event of a sale of the whole or a relevant part of our business.
- We reserve the right at all times to monitor your use of the service to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions. We also reserve the right to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Calls to and from our Customer Service Team may be monitored and/or recorded for training and security purposes.
- You have the right to a copy of personal information that we keep about you. Should you wish to do so, please advise the scheme administrator. A small fee may be payable, which will not exceed £10.00. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to the Data Protection Officer as soon as possible at the above address. We will correct any information found to be incorrect promptly.
- We may need to transfer your personal information outside the EEA if this is necessary in order to supply you with the goods/services you have ordered (e.g. if you have booked a holiday in a destination outside the EEA) or if you are located outside this area and we need to send information to you in connection with your order or if you told us that you are happy for us to send you marketing information.
- You should be aware that it is impossible to guarantee the security of any data disclosed via the internet. However, we have taken all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
- To purchase from us you must be over 16 (over 18 if purchasing alcohol). By submitting your order you are offering to buy the goods at the points price set out on our website. We are not obliged to supply the goods to you until we have both confirmed your order (in respect of orders placed by telephone) and that it has been despatched. No contract will exist until we have despatched the goods.
- If you discover you have made a mistake with your order please contact our Customer Service Team immediately using the feedback form or via your scheme administrator. Please do this before we confirm your order. We are unable to rectify mistakes after this time, although you may still have the right to cancel described below under YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL.
- If you order software from us you will also be bound by the terms of the supplier's software licence supplied with that software.
- Prices are checked regularly. If we find the price has changed when we receive your order we will contact you and ask if you wish to proceed. If you do not respond within 7 days, we will treat your order as cancelled. If you confirm that you do wish to proceed then please remember that we will still not be under an obligation to supply the goods until we have confirmed both that we have accepted your order and that it has been despatched. No contract will exist until we have confirmed this. Payment can only be made as specified in the ordering section.
- Whilst all possible care has been taken to ensure that each item is accurately described, descriptions cannot be guaranteed as manufacturers' specifications may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute item of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement, please contact our Customer Service Team using the online feedback form within 7 days of receipt and we will arrange for its return and refund any money paid by you. Sizes quoted are approximate. Installation and batteries are not included unless otherwise specified.
- If you have any complaints or queries about our service or any goods or services you purchase from us please contact our Customer Service Team via the My Messages section or using the details provided on the Contact Us page.
- We aim to deliver all other goods to all mainland UK addresses within 28 days from the time that the order is processed. Some items may be delivered under separate cover. Deliveries to non-UK mainland addresses may incur additional delivery charges.
- You should inspect the goods when you receive them for defects or damage and to ensure that they are correct. In the unlikely event that any item you receive is damaged, faulty or incorrect; you should contact the Customer Service Team as soon as possible for advice by using the online feedback form.
- Please do not return goods until instructed to do so. If you are requested to return your goods, please ensure that they are securely packaged. Please also provide a full description of the fault and return the defective item to us together with any warranties, manuals and accessories. Goods damaged in transit on return cannot be replaced.
- All goods are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of twelve months from the date of purchase (or longer if required by law) and will be repaired or replaced by us or points refunded, at our option, free of charge, provided they have not been altered, misused, improperly installed or connected and that any relevant maintenance requirements have been complied with. Any returned goods will belong to us. Please note gift vouchers/cards are non returnable.
- Our service and any goods or services supplied under it are not intended to be used by, for the purposes of or in connection with a business and are supplied only for personal domestic use. Accordingly we will not be responsible to you for any loss of profit, loss of business or loss of goodwill arising directly or indirectly from a failure by us to perform, or any defect in the goods or services supplied however caused (including by our negligence) except where this is death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraud by us.
Your Right To Cancel:
- If you are a consumer located in the European Union you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel your order and return the goods for no reason at all. You must inform us in writing if you wish to cancel within 7 working days, starting on the day after the goods are delivered to you.
- This does not apply to goods that have been personalised or made to your specification or audio/video recordings or computer software which has been unsealed by you. Neither does it apply to charity donations, perishable goods, newspapers, periodicals or magazines nor to earrings or other items of jewellery which are non-returnable for reasons of hygiene.
- If you choose to cancel then you must take reasonable care of the goods and not use them. You must return the goods to us in the original packaging to Returns, The Business Club, 7 Moulsoe Business Centre, Cranfield Road, MK16 0FJ, England at your cost and risk. We advise you to ensure that the goods are adequately insured during the return journey. If you have not returned the goods within 14 days of cancellation or when requested by us to do so, whichever occurs first, we can collect the goods from you at your cost. You will receive a full refund within 30 days of us receiving your notification to cancel.
Activities And Experiences:
- All Activities are subject to availability. When you book an Activity your booking will be made direct with the supplier and will become subject to the terms and conditions of that supplier. We strongly recommend that you take out adequate insurance cover for the Activity you are undertaking.
- Some Activities are subject to restrictions and you should pay careful attention to the literature supplied to you, regarding the Activity which you are booking. If the Activity requires good health, you must not suffer from any physical or mental disability. If in doubt, please consult your doctor before confirming your order.
Applicable Law and Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
- This website is controlled and operated from facilities in England. Any dispute in relation to these website Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute. All dealings, correspondence and contact between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your legal rights relating to faulty goods or services provided. If you have any doubts about your legal rights, please contact your local Trading Standards Department or Citizens' Advice Bureau if you are based in the UK.
- The parties to these terms do not intend that any of its terms will be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person not a party to it or, to the extent permitted by law, by any other legislation relating to third party rights in other territories.
- In placing an order you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale and the terms and conditions of use of our website.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and at the discretion of the promoter.
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the scheme you have accepted that your name and email information may be used by us in future campaigns on the basis of the Policy on Privacy and Data Protection.
- If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions then please notify us through the My Messages tool. We will then remove you from the scheme and confirm this action by email.