Whilst restrictions are to be lifted as of the 19th July 2021, our sole aim is to ensure that your events can go ahead safely. That's why we're maintaining some of the mitigation protocols that have been put in place over the past year.
- Temperature check technology will be kept in every venue across site, and our technology is capable of measuring the temperature of 8 people every 60 seconds.
- Cleaning and sanitising stations will remain in place across site, and we encourage the use of these on a regular basis.
- Whilst not compulsory we do encourage the use of masks in public places.
- The NHS track & trace app QR codes will still be in all venues and you are welcome to scan upon entry.
Some things that have been removed are:
- Pre-packed food, we will now be resuming our buffet service, although those who choose to have a low-contact meal are able to order via our online food ordering portal.
- Social distancing measures have been relaxed.
- Capacities for meeting and event spaces are now able to go back their original figures.