Christmas and New Year's Eve Parties Booking Information and Terms & Conditions.
- Non-refundable deposit of £10.00 per person at the time of booking.
- Full payment is required to be paid 30 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- Late balance payments could result in the cancellation of your party and loss of deposit.
- Christmas Parties are for over 18’s only.
- All party dates are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until a deposit is received.
- For parties wishing to organise an account bar, this can be done either by a deposit paid 30 days prior to the event or leave a credit card at the Venue Reception who will obtain a pre-authorisation for the agreed amount.
Behaviour On Our Premises
- You must make sure that members of your group and anyone visiting you and your group on our premises behave in such a way that they do not cause a nuisance or unreasonable disruption to Wyboston Lakes Limited, our employees, or anyone else using or visiting the venues. You agree to pay any loss or liabilities of any kind caused to us, or any other person, caused by members of your group. We advise you to insure yourself against all losses and liabilities.
- Wyboston Lakes Limited accepts the following methods of payment: Credit Cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club Debit Cards: Visa/Delta, Switch, Solo Maestro. A credit card may be used at the time of booking to act as a booking guarantee or payment. Debit cards may be only be used as a payment method in line with the rules of the card issuer; please note there is a £10,000 maximum limit per booking.
- If paying by cheque, please make payable to Wyboston Lakes Ltd and these are received no later than 14 days prior. Any cheques received after this date may not be accepted.
- Final rooming lists for any guests staying overnight must be received no later than 14 days prior to the first day of arrival. If a group allocation has been agreed, we will hold the agreed number of bedrooms until 30 days prior to the first arrival date after which any unsold bedrooms will be released back to the general sale and sold at the best available rate.
- You must confirm final timings and guest numbers 30 days before the event. If you do not do this we will decide what we can supply and charge you accordingly. Guests full names will be required with their pre-order, when completed online or via our document. If names are missing or not clear, we cannot guarantee the correct pre-order will be served. Allergy information or dietary requirements are not updated via your online booking or communicated directly in writing, at least 14 days prior to the event, we not accept responsibility. If attending a joiner party, menu pre-orders must be confirmed no later than 14 days to the event, any orders/changes received within this cannot be guaranteed and may result in the Venue choosing for you/your guests.
- Table size and configuration will be at the discretion of the venue and parties may not be seated together and smaller parties will be sharing tables.
- An email confirming your booking will be sent to the party organiser. The party organiser is responsible for passing information to each guest attending the party.
- 100% cancellation charge will apply to bookings cancelled by the customer within 30 days of the party date this includes individuals within a group including any bedrooms. Any guests refused admission for any reason will not be refunded. No forfeited deposits or payments can be converted to be used for other goods and services on the day such as bar tabs.
- Increases in numbers can be made up until 2 days prior to the date of the party (subject to availability) any decreases in numbers will be charged at the loss of deposit up until 30 days prior to the event. 30 days or less will be charged 100% cancellation fee as per the terms and conditions.
- We maintain the right to cancel a party night should the need occur. If this happens we will use all reasonable efforts to offer an alternative venue or date.
- All prices and information are correct at time of going to print and are subject to change without notice.
- Dress code smart casual/no trainers.
Wyboston Lakes complies with the General Data Protection Regulation. Should you have any queries on GDPR then visit our website to see our policy.